Humboldt County Drug Task Force press release:
On April 5th , 2021 agents with the Humboldt County Drug Task Force (HCDTF), with the assistance of the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office Marijuana Eradication Team (MET) served a search warrant in the 7500 block of Elk River Ct. in Eureka. The HCDTF & MET had received multiple neighbor complaints about drug related activity at this residence.
During the service of the search warrant agents detained the home-owner, Timothy Crowley Jr. (41 years old), and an additional tenant of the residence, Cory Lindholm (48 years old). Agents conducted a search of the residence and located the following evidence:
- 5.8 grams of methamphetamine
- 5.5 grams of heroin
- 2.6 ounces of cocaine
- Two digital scales and packaging materials
- 272 indoor marijuana plants
- 321 pounds of processed marijuana
- 3 pounds of concentrated cannabis
- 1 closed loop BHO lab
- 1 body armor vest
Agents also located evidence of Fish & Game code violations. A biologist from Fish & Wildlife responded to the scene and determined there were violations related to stream diversion and illegal dumping near a waterway. The HCSO MET team dismantled the BHO Lab.
Crowley Jr. and Lindholm were arrested for the following charges:
- H&S 11379.6 Manufacture controlled substances
- H&S 11351 Possession of controlled substances for sale
- H&S 11350 Possession of controlled substance
- H&S 11377 Possession of methamphetamine
- H&S 11358(d)(3)C Violation of F&G code 5650 or 5652 relating to waters of the state
- H&S 11358(d)(3)D Violation of F&G code 1602 relating to rivers, streams, and lakes
- PC 31360(a) Felon in possession of body armor (Lindholm)
- PC 182(a) Conspiracy to commit a crime by two or more people
Anyone with information related to this investigation or other narcotics related crimes are encouraged to call the Humboldt County Drug Task Force at 707-267-9976.