Press release from the Humboldt County Drug Task Force:
Since January 2022 the Humboldt County Drug Task Force (HCDTF) had been investigating Angela Dawnstarr Lockwood (32 years old from Eureka) and Lee Eldon Bain (34 years old from Oklahoma) for transporting methamphetamine and heroin into Humboldt County. As a result of their investigation agents received a search warrant for Lockwood, Bain, their residence, and any vehicles related to them.
On February 17th, 2022, HCDTF agents with assistance from the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office served a search warrant on Lockwood and Bain in the 1500 block of 10th street in Arcata.
Agents located approximately one pound of heroin, one pound of methamphetamine, 200 prescription narcotics pills, 20 grams of psilocybin mushrooms, a large amount of U.S. currency, digital scales, and 40 pounds of processed marijuana.
Agents also located six firearms and one set of metal knuckles. Lockwood and Bain are both convicted felons and prohibited from possessing firearms. Two of the firearms were loaded and had the serial numbers removed and one firearm had been altered to be an illegal assault rifle. Two high-capacity magazines and ammunition was also located in the residence.
Angela Dawnstarr Lockwood and Lee Eldon Bain were arrested and transported to the Humboldt County Jail where they were booked for the following charges:
Lee Eldon Bain also had a felony warrant out of Oklahoma for theft.
- H&S 11351 Possession of controlled substance for sale
- H&S 11352(a) Transportation of heroin
- HS11359(b) Possession for sales of marijuana
- HS11378 Possession of methamphetamine for sales
- PC21810 Manufacture deadly weapon- Metal Knuckles
- HS11370.1(a) Possession of controlled substance while armed
- PC29800(a) Convicted felon in possession of a firearm
- PC30305(a) Person prohibited in possession of ammunition
- PC30600(a) Manufacturing of an assault weapon
- PC12090 Tamper with ID makes on a firearm
- PC182 Conspiracy
Anyone with information related to this investigation or other narcotics related crimes are encouraged to call the Humboldt County Drug Task Force at 707-267-9976.