HUMBOLDT TODAY: Humboldt’s flood waters are expected to recede and there may even be consecutive days of sunshine, if you can believe. Plus, four people have been arrested on child pornography charges. And the latest on California’s canceled salmon season. Those stories and more on today’s newscast with John Kennedy O’Connor.
- Beloved LoCO Mascot ‘Coney’ Has Been Fully Assimilated Into the Caltrans Borg
- HUMBOLDT CONVERSATIONS: Catching Up With New County Clerk/Recorder/Registrar Juan Pablo Cervantes
- Student Housing: State’s Promise to Build More Dorms Hits Setbacks
- No California Salmon: Fishery to Be Shut Down This Year
- As Emergency Aid Flows to Flooded-Out Californians, Will Cannabis Farmers Be Left Out?
HUMBOLDT TODAY can be viewed on LoCO’s homepage each night starting at 6 p.m.
Want to LISTEN to HUMBOLDT TODAY? Subscribe to the podcast version here.