- Photos of Petrolia as Hunt for Triple Homicide Suspect Continues
- Afternoon Manhunt Update: No Leads to Report, But Tour of the Unknown Coast Will Go Forward
- Sheriff Downey: Where We’re At in the Mattole Manhunt
- Mattole Schools Close as Manhunt Continues
- Vehicle of Suspect in Shasta County Triple Slayings Found at Mouth of Mattole
- Humboldt Connection in Shasta Triple Murder
The Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office has been unreachable all day, but the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office just put out a press release telling us what we already know:
Shane Franklin Miller is a suspect in the triple homicide of his wife and two daughters. Miller is considered armed and dangerous.
Agencies from US Marshalls, Arcata PD, Fortuna PD, Rio Dell PD, Bureau of Land Management, Department of Fish and Wildlife, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, CAL Fire, California Highway Patrol, National Guard, Shasta, Humboldt, and Counties are actively searching for the murder suspect in the Petrolia, CA area.
The 2010 Dodge was found in the late afternoon of May 8 in Humboldt County on Mattole Road. The suspect’s vehicle has since been transported to Shasta County for evidence processing. Shasta County Sheriff’s personnel are continuing to collect evidence at the Miller residence in Shingletown.
Anyone with information should call the Sheriff’s Office (530) 245-6025. The public should not approach Miller, if seen call 911.