Here’s the latest post in our “Be On the Lookout” series, where we highlight stolen items and ask you to help by reporting any sighting to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
UPDATE 8/13: According to Kernen Construction, the Bobcat was found!
Original post: Late Sunday night or early Monday morning a 2002 Bobcat 463 was taken from Kernen Construction’s job site at School Road and Vine Street in McKinleyville. (The image below is of a similar piece of equipment not a photo of the actual missing item.)
The Bobcat has 600 hours on it. Identifying Marks include: Green and white Equipment Identification Number sticker “DA5F48” on both sides and McKinleyville Ace Stickers on the side. The Serial number 52221162.
If you have any information, please contact the California Highway Patrol at 707 822 5981.
- [Found!] Be On the Lookout: Suspected Supercreep Stole A Bunch of Gear From the Humboldt Bay Sea Scouts
- Be on the Lookout: 27-Speed Bicycle Taken
- [Recovered/ Stolen Again/ Recovered Again!!!] Be On The Lookout: 1995 Two-Door Red Honda Stolen
- [REPLACED!—Great Story!] Be On the Lookout: iPad Stolen From Boy With Down Syndrome
- Be On the Lookout: Two Kids Had Bikes Stolen From Eureka High School
- Be On the Lookout: Butterflied Bike Bagged by Burglar
- [Car and Surfboard RECOVERED—Officer Went Above and Beyond Says Victim] Be On the Lookout: [Especially You Surfers] 2003 Explorer with Snazzy Surfboard Stolen
- Be On the Lookout: Suspect Smashed Car Window Stole Laptop—Photo of Theft
- Be On the Lookout: Kid’s Moped Snatched from Backyard
- Be On the Lookout: Two Bikes Taken From Eureka Backyard