Here’s the latest post in LoCO‘s “Be On the Lookout” series, where we highlight stolen items and ask you to help by reporting any sighting to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
On December 7, a red schwinn beach cruiser, woman’s bike, was stolen in Eureka from 5th and G Street. The serial number is TM 00501089. Below is a picture of the identical matching male version. The female version has a lower crossbar.
Anyone with any information to reunite these star-crossed lovers so they can ride off into the sunset together should contact the Eureka Police Department at 707-441-4044.
- [FOUND!] Be On the Lookout: Lost or Stolen iPhone May Have Taken Photos of the Person Who Has It Now.
- Be On the Lookout: Lemon Lemon Cherry’s Alto Horn Stolen
- [Partially FOUND] Be On the Lookout: Pricey Survey Cams Swiped from Caltrans
- Be On the Lookout: Where is This 8-Year-Old Kid’s Redline Raid?
- Be On the Lookout: Generator Stolen From SoHum Vet
- Be On the Lookout: F350 Stolen Yesterday
- Be On the Lookout: Snazzy Bike Snatched in Arcata
- [FOUND]Be on the Lookout: Customer Vehicle Stolen from Arcata Repair Shop; Reward Offered
- Be On the Lookout: Guitar Stolen from Green Room at the Mateel
- Be On the Lookout: Yikes! Stolen Bikes
- [FOUND! Owner Relates Recovery] Be On the Lookout: Yeep! Stolen Jeep With Brake Issues
- Be On the Lookout: Goldilocks Took More Than Porridge, She Took a Shotgun
- Be On the Lookout: “Very Lifted” 2004 Ford F250 Taken
- Be On the Lookout: Kidnapped Woman’s Bike Sorely Missed by Male Partner Bike
- BE ON THE LOOKOUT: Single Mom’s Honda & Xmas Shopping Stolen in Eureka Right Before Rainageddon