Here’s the latest post in our “Be On the Lookout” series, where we highlight stolen items and ask you, our readers, to help your neighbors by passing on any helpful information to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
UPDATE, MARCH 6, 3:35 p.m.: The truck was found in the dunes on the Samoa Peninsula. Not very smashed up, Luke tells us! He sounded happy.
— Hank Sims
Yet another stolen vehicle, this time a handsome 1988 Toyota truck, which a reader named Luke says was stolen from the intersection of Hodgson and T streets in Eureka sometime around 4:30 a.m. on March 3. Note the Bully brand tailgate net, the oversized tires, the well-earned dents and the license plate number: 4P96478. Let’s help this guy get his wheels back, yeah?
- Be On the Lookout: 2007 Dodge Ram
- Be On The Lookout: Stolen 1986 Toyota Pickup
- Be On the Lookout: Toyota Tacoma Containing Firearms, Jewelry, etc. Taken in ‘Brazen’ Burglary
- Be On the Look Out: Stolen Ford F250 (This Time We’re Including Tips on How to Protect Your Vehicle —FOUND)
- Be On the Lookout: Bike Taken From HSU Teaching Credential Student
- Be On the Lookout: Toyota Tundra Stolen This Morning [FOUND]
- Be On the Lookout: Stolen Kayak Last Seen In Eureka at 4:30 This Afternoon
- Be On the Lookout: Urn Containing Human Remains Stolen From Cemetery [PARTIALLY FOUND]
- Be On the Lookout: 1996 Ford Ranger Stolen from Eureka
- Be On The Lookout: McK Teen’s First Car Stolen From Driveway Last Night (UPDATE: FOUND!)
- Be On the Lookout: Stolen Truck Found and Man on Probation for Auto Theft Arrested
- Be On the Lookout: Stolen Flatware [Video of Suspect]