Here’s the latest post in LoCO‘s “Be On the Lookout” series, where we highlight stolen items and ask you to help by reporting any sighting to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
On August 26th, multiple items were taken from a driveway and porch in Eureka. Included among the odd assortment of stolen articles were a girl’s BMC bike (see photo 1 and 2 below,) a toddler Strider bike (see photo 3 below,), a Yamaha black and blue snow sled (see photo 4 below,) a tub of women’s sneakers/casual heels around size 6 and infant to toddler shoes.
Photos are not necessarily the actual item but photos of items like those taken.
Anyone with any information please contact the Eureka Police Department at (707) 441-4060.
Video of suspect:
Stills from the video to help with the facial details:
- [REPLACED!—Great Story!] Be On the Lookout: iPad Stolen From Boy With Down Syndrome
- Be On the Lookout: Two Kids Had Bikes Stolen From Eureka High School
- Be On the Lookout: Butterflied Bike Bagged by Burglar
- [Car and Surfboard RECOVERED—Officer Went Above and Beyond Says Victim] Be On the Lookout: [Especially You Surfers] 2003 Explorer with Snazzy Surfboard Stolen
- Be On the Lookout: Suspect Smashed Car Window Stole Laptop—Photo of Theft
- [Found!] Be On the Lookout: Kid’s Moped Snatched from Backyard
- Be On the Lookout: Two Bikes Taken From Eureka Backyard
- [FOUND] Be On the Lookout: Bobcat Stolen From Construction Site
- [FOUND] Be On the Lookout: ‘86 Brown Toyota Taken Thursday
- [Found] Be On the Lookout: White 1998 Dodge Stratus Taken From Redway
- Be On the Lookout: School’s Picnic Table Stolen—Do You Recognize the Thief?
- Be On The Lookout: Sentimental Project Bike Stolen, 1969 Honda Trail 90
- Be On The Lookout: Scott Bicycle Stolen
- [Found!]Be On the Lookout: Two Bikes Stolen Off Loleta Porch