Andrew Goff / Tuesday, July 11 @ 1:55 p.m. / Marijuana and/or Cannabis
Over 30,000 Marijuana Plants Eradicated at Trespass Grow on National Forest Land in Trinity County; Three Arrested
Trinity County Sheriff’s Office press release:
July 5-10, 2017, the Trinity County Sheriff’s Narcotics Task Force, United States Forest Service Law Enforcement Officers and Campaign Against Marijuana Planting (CAMP) conducted marijuana raids and eradication operations in the Shasta-Trinity National Forest and Six Rivers National Forest.
Officers eradicated over 30,400 marijuana plants and collected and removed 1,450 pounds of garbage, half a mile of black piping, firearms and hazardous pesticides.
Trinity County Sheriff K-9 Johnny apprehended one male suspect identified as Marco Antonio Cabrera-Sabrero, DOB: 11/23/83 out of Mexico. Two other suspects were arrested: one male suspect identified as Carlos Enrique Martinez-Duarte, DOB: 12/28/95 and the second was a male suspect identified as Emanuel Diaz-Escaveno, DOB: 06/11/92, both out of Mexico.
All three suspects were arrested and booked into Trinity County Jail on the below charges. Escaveno is being held on $250,000 bail. Sabers and Duarte are being held on $75,000 bail.
- 11358(D) HS - plant/cultivate/etc marijuana hashish
- 11359(C) HS - possess marijuana/hashish for sale
- 148(A)(1) PC - obstruct/resist public officer/etc
- 12022(A)(1) PC - commit felony while armed with firearm
- 1602(A)(1) FG - diverting a stream or waterway
- 5650(A)(1) FG - willfully pass petroleum products in waterway
- 5652 FG - illegal deposit of refuse in water of state
- 182 PC - conspiracy to commit crime