Trinity County Sheriff’s Office has provided information on an multi-agency effort they’re calling “Operation Green Wave.” Press release below:
The Trinity County Sheriff’s Office and the California Department of Fish and Wildlife conducted a two day operation, where 23 search warrants were served on numerous private properties in Trinity County; allied agencies from across northern California assisted with the service of the search warrants.
Do you search warrants focused on private properties suspected of containing environmental crimes caused by illegal marijuana cultivation. None of the properties raided were involved in the marijuana permitting system with Trinity County or the State of California.
- 87 fish and game violations
- 27 water rights violations
- 18 water quality violations
- Total marijuana plants eradicated: 18,305
- Total processed marijuana seized: 2267 pounds
- Total US currency seized: $3000
- Total firearms seized: 31
- Total methamphetamine seized: 20 grams
- Total arrests: 4
- Total complaints: 37