this week’s show, the Green Gang discusses Interior Secretary David
Bernhardt’s attempts to fast track the approval of the Shasta Dam
raise, which would benefit Bernhardt’s former client, the Westlands
Water District. (The losers? The ecological community that would
drown under rising waters.) The Gang also discusses Gov. Gavin
Newsom’s veto of SB 1, a state bill that would improve state
environmental law if the Trump Administration were to weaken federal
law. Listen to learn how these two stories are connected.
- Baykeeper’s 15th Anniversary Party with Kenny Ray and the Mighty Rovers, Oct. 19 @ the Historic Eagle House
- EPIC Fall Celebration with Delhi 2 Dublin, Nov. 9 at the Mateel Community Center
- OBITUARY: Dan Dill, 1971-2019
- The Interior Secretary Wants to Enlarge a Dam. An Old Lobbying Client Would Benefit.
- Newsom Fails to Protect California from Trump’s Attacks on the Environment