Earlier this afternoon, Humboldt County Public Health Officer Dr. Teresa Frankovich sat down to answer questions about the COVID-19 pandemic and the response to it here in Humboldt County.
These questions included:
- Who is getting tested?
- What don’t we know about the virus’s prevalence in Humboldt County?
- Why aren’t we getting test results from commercial laboratories?
- What does Public Health do in the community after a person tests positive?
- How is the most recent patient doing? (They’re doing well.)
- What should people do if they think they have symptoms?
- ‘Social distancing parties’ — oxymoron?
We’re told that Dr. Frankovich will be doing these Q&As three times a week. Do you have a good question for her? Let us know.