- Hospitals Brace for Strikes as California Workers Protest Staff Shortages
- Two Eel River Valley Residents Arrested After Undercover Meth Buy/Bust Operation
- (VIDEO) Bodycam Footage of Last Month’s Fatal Arcata Officer-Involved Shooting Released
- COVID Daily Report for Oct. 15, 2021
- New Phone Scam Targets Local Registered Sex Offenders, Sheriff’s Office Says
- A WEDDING to REDDING? There Are Ideas to Join Us With Shasta County at the State and Federal Level, and the State Citizens’ Redistricting Commission Would Like Your Feedback
- Thousands of Cannabis Plants Destroyed, Water Diversions Removed at Illegal Grow in SoHum
- Jury Convicts Eureka Man of Evading Police, Vehicle Theft and Drug Charges
- Cal Grant Expansion: Newsom Vetoes Game-Changer Bill for 150,000 College Students
- Amid Behind-the-Scenes Controversy, County Issues a New Call for Proposals to Market Humboldt Cannabis
I said weapon. You said firearm.Intention is like reading tea leaves. Maybe he intended to wave his hand at them but his epeen was attached to it. Without a weapon …
Well played Acosta. Way to work the system.
Probably a stretch to claim “most likely to have found other ways”. I’m not saying it wouldn’t happen but the bravado provided by the presence of a weapon “most likely” …
No, it just gives irrational people the means.
Oh, please, do repeat some of my talking points. I’d love to hear them. See, here you are, again, spewing the party line. I don’t have talking points, SHEEP.
What do you expect from a lawyer!
Your talking points are contrived and simplistic, spoon fed from mainstream news. It is you that accepts the status quo who cannot seem to see the damage that both political …
Hope these losers enjoy the prison cuisine.
It is the intention that is central to the incident. People have access to alcohol and a vehicle does not mean that someone is going to drive drunk. Without the …
Done. Thanks for letting us know, Hank.
Very good data sources, none of which you provide. Worthless fear tactic propaganda.
See how propaganda works, anonymous? You say “massive” but without citing sources.
Just to clarify, Sanders is a democratic socialist. It’s a whole other basket of worms.Also, what Phyll said. We would be outnumbered and overwhelmed.
Northwest Healthcare fired 1,400 employees which seems like a lot. But they employ 76,000 people so it’s not. It was an easy call as now they can say 100% of …
The US Air Force famously used it in WW2 and after during the Cold War, as I recall.
Konopacki is already out. He was refused by medical and immediately released back into the wild. He did a double pinky promise to appear, so I think we are safe.
Just submitted this comment:As an almost lifelong resident of Humboldt County, none of the current three “visualizations” are in any way acceptable. We do not want to give up the …
Meth was invented by Nazis. Just FYI.
Just start digging holes in the ground. They will show up and ask how deep it is and you reply pretty deep, then give them the shovel and back away …
For some reason, I have no sympathy for registrants.
Also, when the national mandate kicks in we should expect even more compliance since nurses won’t be able to travel to other states for jobs. They will be fully driven …
Hospital workers are largely compliant. NY saw about a 3% loss. Other fields may be more. Good riddance.
There seems to be a never ending line of drug dealers Thank you for catching the ones you did Wished we could find a way To get a lot of …
3% is worth it: https://www.lohud.com/story…
I’m pretty sure I saw the deal at Bear River Casino’s gas station go down. I was getting gas and looking around like I do and saw this very same …
T: when someone is harassing me and you’re supporting them, you too get a time out.
Humboldt needs to keep moving on. The painful truth is the vast (vast) majority of consumers don’t care what region their product comes from. And they can’t be persuaded to …
Good job narcs! But those 2 get very low marks for operational security. Free market notwithstanding, ya gotta be a little more careful who you sell to dummies.