- TODAY in SUPES: COVID Vaccine Rollout Woes, Suddenlink’s Local TV Blackout and More Fiscal Headaches
- Traffic Hazard at 7700 Highway 101 N Men 77.00
- Humboldt Schools and Reopening: Emergency State and Federal Funds Should be Coming Soon, But Many Districts Still Unsure About When They Can Get Back to Class
- CSU Promises to Keep Tuition Flat for 2021 School Year
- Humboldt Rises Up Against Weepy Instagram Traveler Who Called Arcata and Eureka ‘Horrible Disgusting Towns’
- PARKING PARTY OVER: EPD Announces the Return of Parking Enforcement
- Educators, Food Workers Join California’s Priority List for Vaccines
- Trinidad to Consider Joining Feasibility Study for a Pipeline Extension from Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District
- Commercial Cannabis Cultivation, Manufacturing Business To Set Up Shop In Smith River
- Pelican Bay Inmate Found Dead In Cell, Cellmate Suspected In Homicide
A picture of a waterfall? That’s silly. Time for a new dictionary.
Before you start teaching people, you should learn more about what an Ad Hominem attack is.
I block all ads, whenever possible. But it seems Fakebook is banning those too.
I was talking to one of my friends in Europe yesterday and said I didn’t want a Covid-19 vax until it was thoroughly tested. He laughed and said “Why? You …
FoS is reliably full of it.
Who will speak for the public?
Are you trying to say that GOP’ers will put Party before Country, Again even when Bonespurs supporters tried to overthrow the Gov’t and would have killed any members of Congress …
Whats my other options? Genuinely wondering. at&t doesn’t work for me in arcata but i would love to dump suddenlink
Alcohol is the Devil’s piss. No wonder so many peabrains like it.
You’re the idiot, IDIOT!
wildfires. road closures. extreme weather. PSPS events. scammer news.this isn’t complicated, guy.
Once again. I don’t think a tiff between suddenlink and networks is nearly important enough to involve elected officials. I was making fun of your “life or death” scenario if …
The auditor controller rocks!She keeps the Grand Wizard at bay
right, because it doesn’t affect you or one specific human that you know. other peoples’ experiences don’t matter, because YOU don’t think it’s important.so if nobody hurt you, you’re an …
No one hurt me. I just think it’s ludicrous to write your federal representatives because you don’t get channel 3 news
That’s one option
i get so many calls at my office from old folks that functionally haven’t adapted to new technology since the mid 1990s. many of them don’t have family nearby. i …
It could be area related. I don’t have that issue. Sudden link just didn’t seem like they were going to stop the rate squeeze.
Did at&t get better? I had them a few years ago, got tired of it going out every other day
I think it will most likely be like when Trump told his Conned that he would pay their attorney fees, then when they needed that, he was all about it …
One more reason I am HAPPY to BLOCK FACEBORG ADS!!! https://www.theguardian.com…
Through which internet provider? Suddenlink seems to have a monopoly. When i tried to cancel cable and keep the internet, suddenlink said it would not change my $149 bill. They …
Didn’t look around Coos Bay much eh?
And connect the chromebook to suddenlink internet?
I’ve got friends in LoCO places 🎶
I don’t think it is up to him. I looked up reconciliation.
My mom is 73 and won’t touch anything besides an iPhone. I think she’s scared of computers.
I don’t think Biden will do that, because that sounds like a Con trick. But personally, I agree that while it does indeed sound like a Con trick, that is …