Humboldt Holding Up
Gym Owner Tyler Parr Talks About Growing Up in Humboldt, Reopening His Business, Local Protests
The Lost Coast Outpost again somehow managed to sneak in under Zoom’s 40-minute time limit for another edition of Humboldt Holding Up, our audio attempt at reaching out to other sheltered Humboldters during COVID times.
Have you packed on a few pandemic pounds? We know someone who could help you out with that. This week, we speak with personal trainer and owner of Eureka’s Alpha Fitness Clubs Tyler Parr about growing up in Humboldt County, how his business has managed through quarantine and his views on recent demonstrations in Eureka.
Click the audio player above and get to know Tyler as he opens up with LoCO’s Stephanie McGeary and Andrew Goff.
PREVIOUS TALKING HUMBOLDT HUMANS:
- Six Rivers Brewery Co-Owner Meredith Maier
- Multicutural Skincare Therapist Levia Love
- Annie’s Cambodian Server and Social Worker Joshua Coppock
- Eureka City Councilmember Austin Allison
- HSU Professor Deidre Pike
- Pastor Bethany Cseh
- Singer/Songwriter Chris Parreira
- Eureka City Councilmember Leslie Castellano
- Arcata City Councilmember Paul Pitino
Listen to this episode
blog comments powered by Disqus