WEED FEED / John Ross Ferrara / Monday, Dec. 10, 2018 @ 9:17 a.m.
Weed Feed: Humboldt County Grower Culture Meets Vanity for Web Series ‘Canna Cribs’
Eight hundred acres of pristine Humboldt hillside in the Mattole Valley, exotic cattle, grow-dozers, french bulldogs and a whole hell of a lot of product placement: Take a look inside of one of Humboldt’s most illustrious marijuana grows in the latest episode of “Canna Cribs.”
Honeydew Farms Owner Alex Moore gives the internet a tour of his marijuana manor for this web series modeled after MTV’s former hit show “Cribs” — a celebration of fame, excess and all things material.
The webisode, uploaded last month, now has more than 50,000 views, making it the most popular installment in the series. Check out the video above and see how Humboldt’s higher half lives.
The Weed Feed is a weekly column written by John Ross Ferrara.
The Weed Feed is a one-stop shop for the best local and national cannabis news.
Each week, original content will be posted to the page, as well as various other stories from around the country.
These aggregated stories are organized into six separate sections. The News (basic news), The Biz (financial news), The Life (features), The Game (sports), The Fame (celebrity), and the Grub (food).
The Humboldt Chronicles
- March 20 Show
- February 20 Show
- January 16 Show
- December 19 Show
- November 21 Show
- October 17 Show
- September 19 Show
- August 15 Show
From the Outpost
- Rio Dell Still Rolling Out the Carpet for Weed Biz; New Package Includes Locked-In Tax Rates, Eased Zoning, Equity Program
- Eureka City Council: Ordinance to Allow On-Site Weed Smoking, City Cannabis Equity Program on Tuesday’s Agenda
- ‘PROJECT TRELLIS’: The Board of Supervisors May Create a Government Funding Mechanism for the Local Cannabis Industry Tomorrow
- 455 Pounds of Marijuana, BHO, Guns Seized During Raid in Trinity County
- (VIDEO) PANEL DISCUSSION: The Other Side of Murder Mountain
- THE HOBELMANN REPORT: At Last Week’s ‘Seed to Sale’ Cannabis Business Event in Fortuna
- Weed Growers Without Permits Can Expect Detailed Abatement Letters This Year, County Says
- Panel Discussion at HSU Will Look at Netflix’s Murder Mountain and Media Representations of Humboldt County
- Cannabis Law Report: Here Come The Big Boys !
- Cannabis Law Report: Friday 22 March – State By State Digest: Federal, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Tennessee
- Leafly: Portland’s $6 Eighth-Ounces Are the Future of Cannabis
- Leafly: New York Legalization Lives or Dies by Friday, Senator Says
- High Times News: Black Lawmakers Threaten Block of New York Legalization Sans Racial Justice Measures
- Marijuana Business Daily: New Jersey governor: Push to legalize recreational marijuana is short on votes
- High Times News: Over 800 CVS Stores Will Start Carrying CBD Products
- Leafly: There’s a Mess of Legalization Bills in Congress. Here’s What Really Matters
- Marijuana Business Daily: MedMen taking Miami Beach to court over cannabis dispensary regulations
- High Times News: Religious Leaders in South Carolina Voice Support for Medical Marijuana