WEED FEED / John Ross Ferrara / Monday, Dec. 10, 2018 @ 9:17 a.m.
Weed Feed: Humboldt County Grower Culture Meets Vanity for Web Series ‘Canna Cribs’
Eight hundred acres of pristine Humboldt hillside in the Mattole Valley, exotic cattle, grow-dozers, french bulldogs and a whole hell of a lot of product placement: Take a look inside of one of Humboldt’s most illustrious marijuana grows in the latest episode of “Canna Cribs.”
Honeydew Farms Owner Alex Moore gives the internet a tour of his marijuana manor for this web series modeled after MTV’s former hit show “Cribs” — a celebration of fame, excess and all things material.
The webisode, uploaded last month, now has more than 50,000 views, making it the most popular installment in the series. Check out the video above and see how Humboldt’s higher half lives.
The Weed Feed is a weekly column written by John Ross Ferrara.
The Weed Feed is a one-stop shop for the best local and national cannabis news.
Each week, original content will be posted to the page, as well as various other stories from around the country.
These aggregated stories are organized into six separate sections. The News (basic news), The Biz (financial news), The Life (features), The Game (sports), The Fame (celebrity), and the Grub (food).
The Humboldt Chronicles
- January 16 Show
- December 19 Show
- November 21 Show
- October 17 Show
- September 19 Show
- August 15 Show
- July 18 Show
- June 20 Show
From the Outpost
- Arcata Might Soon Have Two New Places to Buy Legal Weed, Including Pacific Paradise
- Local Cannabis Company Taking Over the Ol’ Kmart Building in Eureka
- (UPDATE) Oregon Marijuana Company Leases 16,000-Square-Foot Bien Padre Factory in Eureka
- Humboldt Man Found Pushing Dolly Full of Weed East on Wyoming Highway
- 16,000 Pounds of Marijuana Seized, Over 30 People Detained at Grow Site East of Honeydew
- Ohio Man Arrested After Deputies Discover 500+ lbs. of Weed, Rifles with High-Capacity Magazines in Weaverville Commercial Building
- CANNABIS CARES: Local Cannabis Businesses Brave Pre-Thanksgiving Rain to Serve Area Homeless
- County Assesses $4.5M in Penalties for Illegal Weed Cultivation, But Don’t Expect Anyone to Pay Up
- High Times News: Arizona Saw 41 Percent Increase in Medical Marijuana Sales in 2018
- High Times News: Canadian Cannabis Activist Marc Emery Accused of Chronic Sexual Misconduct
- Marijuana Business Daily: ND medical cannabis market inches onward as state hands out patient cards
- High Times News: Canopy Growth Expands Global Presence by Acquiring New York Hemp License
- Leafly: This Week in Cannabis: Top Stories From Across Canada From Jan. 11-18
- High Times News: DEA Agent Implicated in 7-Million-Dollar Money Laundering Scheme
- Marijuana Business Daily: CIBC compares cannabis to gold rush, predicts ‘beginning of global seismic shift’
- Leafly: US Virgin Islands Legalize Medical Marijuana
- Leafly: Selecting a Cannabis Phenotype: How to Get the Best Version of Your Strain
- High Times News: Iowa Mayor Charged For Growing 18 Marijuana Plants in Her Home