From the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office:
The Humboldt County Coroner’s Office completed Arcata missing person Erin Henry’s autopsy this afternoon.
The autopsy revealed that Henry sustained fatal injuries consistent with a fall. There is no sign of foul play. Her death has been determined to be self-inflicted.
- (UPDATING) HumCo Elex Results! Bernie Sanders Wins Humboldt; Mike Wilson, Estelle Fennell Crush Their Opposition
- OBITUARY: Noel Edwin Harris, 1918-2017
- Arcata Police are Asking for Help Locating This Missing HSU Student Last Seen on Samoa Boulevard A Week Ago
- (VIDEO) Humboldt State Student’s Disappearance is Still a Mystery; Family and Police Looking for Leads
- (UPDATED) Missing HSU Student Erin Henry Likely Fell to Her Death, Arcata Police Chief Says
- HSU Statement on the Loss of Student Erin Henry