Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office press release:
The Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office is continuing its investigation into homicide suspect Zachary Harrison’s whereabouts. As part of this investigation, sheriff’s deputies have been saturating the Alderpoint area.
On April 2, 2018, sheriff’s deputies investigated a residence that Harrison is known to frequent on the 800 block of 6th St. While at that residence, deputies contacted 24-year-old KC Lee Stillwell. Stillwell was found to have two misdemeanor warrants for her arrest relating to petty theft charges. Stillwell was arrested and booked into the Humboldt County Correctional Facility on those warrants.
Also while conducting saturated patrols in the Alderpoint area, around 4:40 p.m. deputies conducted a traffic stop near the intersection on Alderpoint Rd. and 4th St. While deputies attempted to make the stop, the driver, 34-year-old Marshall Larry Kent, exited the vehicle and fled from deputies on foot towards the Eel River. Deputies pursued Kent but were unable to apprehend him.
Anyone with information regarding Kent’s whereabouts, or the whereabouts of Zachary Harrison, is encouraged to call the Sheriff’s Office at (707) 445-7251 or the Sheriff’s Office Crime Tip line at (707) 268-2539.
Additional arrests of those identified as harboring or aiding Harrison are anticipated as the investigation continues.
# # #
- Assault in Redway—Sheriff’s Dept. Releases Information
- SoHum Man Wanted for Homicide, Considered Armed and Dangerous
- Sheriff’s Office Will Increase Presence in Rural SoHum As It Continues Its Hunt For Armed and Dangerous Murder Suspect
- Jet Skis Deployed as Sheriff’s Office Searches for ‘Possibly Naked’ Murder Suspect in Alderpoint
- Sheriff’s Office Gently Reminds Public That Anyone Assisting At-Large SoHum Murder Suspect is Subject to Arrest
- Three Arrested During Investigation Into Fleeing SoHum Murder Suspect Zachary Harrison