Humboldt County Drug Task Force
On Monday May 16th , 2022, the Humboldt County Drug Task Force (HCDTF) served a search warrant in the 1300 block of Santa Clara St. in Eureka. This warrant was the result of an investigation into multiple community complaints about drug activity at the residence negatively affecting the entire neighborhood. Agents detained four subjects inside the residence without incident.
During a search of the property agents located 2 ounces of fentanyl, 2 ounces of methamphetamine, 3 ounces of heroin, and 1 ounce of cocaine. Agents also located a digital scale & packaging material. Charles “Chuck” Gay (47 years old from Eureka) was arrested and booked for the following charges:
- 11351 H&S Possession of fentanyl/heroin/cocaine for sale
- 11378 H&S Possession of methamphetamine for sale
- 11366.5 H&S Maintaining or operating a drug house
Anyone with information related to this investigation or other narcotics related crimes are encouraged to call the Humboldt County Drug Task Force at 707-267-9976.
PREVIOUS CHARLES GAY:
- Eureka Man Arrested With Large Quantities of Narcotics for the Second Time This Month
- Probation Search in Eureka Motel Room Uncovers Fentanyl, Heroin and Meth with Stolen Car Parked Outside, EPD Says
- Eureka Police Check on Man Passed Out in Parked Car, Notice Some Heroin
- Heroin, Weed, Meth and Loaded Gun Found in Raid on Broadway Motel
- Sunday Morning is a Morning to Get Busted With Meth and Weed