Andrew Goff / Friday, Feb. 5, 2016 @ 2:47 p.m. / wildlife
Infamous Sequoia Park Zoo Red Panda Shipped to Tennessee Where She Will Hopefully Make Sweet Panda Love
Once again, Masala has left us. The Sequoia Park Zoo’s most Houdini-like resident, who famously captivated the world last fall when she escaped her enclosure to take a redwood forest walkabout, has been shipped east to the Knoxville Zoo. Once in Tennessee, Masala will enter into a world of polyamorous panda love with the goal of producing more red, fuzzy eyeball magnets. Red hawt!
Below, courtesy the Sequoia Park Zoo, is the last known photo of Masala in Humboldt before her departure Tuesday. LoCO was unable to find a photo of the Knoxville Zoo’s red panda pen. Hopefully it’s up to the job.
Zài jiàn, Masala!
PREVIOUS MASALA ADVENTURES:
- Panda Rescue! Here’s Where Masala the Red Panda Was Found and How She Was Captured
- PANDA HOME
- Somebody Set Up a Twitter Account Posing as the Missing Red Panda
- The Search for Masala: The Red Panda Hunt Continues
- Red Panda Missing From Sequoia Park Zoo
PREVIOUS LoCO ZOO LOVE:
- Name Two Baby Red Pandas!
- BABY RED PANDAS HACKED BY ISIS
- Brew at the Pandas! (PHOTOS)
- :) :) :) TWIN BABY RED PANDAS (: (: (:
- Stupid Iowa is Stealing Our Baby Red Panda!
- You Will Never Get Sick of the Baby Red Panda! (VIDEO)
- Well, This Was Not About the Baby Red Panda
- We Need to Name the Baby Red Panda!
- Oh, God! There is the Baby Red Panda!
- You Can Almost See the Baby Red Panda!
- BABY RED PANDA BORN!
- Hmm, Baby Screamers … Still No Baby Red Panda Though
- Oh, Cavy Babies … Maybe Someday We’ll Get A Baby Red Panda