It’s official. LoCO bleeds dragon orange.
Former Humboldt State University running back Ja’Quan Gardner was selected by the Seattle Dragons during the fifth and final phase of the XFL’s 2019 inaugural draft today.
After being snubbed on day one of the draft, Gardner seemed excited to finally get the call.
“Ready to get to work!” he wrote on Twitter following the announcement.
The XFL season is set to kickoff in early 2020.
Ready to get to work! 🔥🐉 https://t.co/d1iiyhoiOb— Ja’Quan Gardner (@_JGWentworth_32) October 16, 2019
- Gardner’s Decision Will Impact His NFL Chances
- (VIDEO) Former HSU Back Ja’Quan Gardner Explodes for 100 Yards, Two Touchdowns in Second Pro Game; New League Reportedly Struggles to Make Payroll
- Gardner Leads New League in Rushing Yards
- Gardner, HSU Football Back in the National Spotlight
- HSU Star Rusher Ja’Quan Gardner to Play in Televised ‘Grand Opening’ Game of Alliance of American Football League
- (VIDEO) Ja’Quan Gardner Sees No Action in NFL Debut
- (UPDATE) HSU’s New Interim Football Coach is First African-American Head Coach in School History
- HSU Football Star Alex Cappa Invited to Play in Reese’s Senior Bowl Alongside Some of the Best Players in the Country; Game to Air on NFL Network
- HSU Football’s Playoff Hopes Dashed by Loss to Central Washington, President Rossbacher’s Decision to Cut or Keep Program Now Days Away