Andrew Goff / Friday, April 6 @ 11:33 a.m. / News
Three More ‘Known Associates’ of SoHum Murder Suspect Zach Harrsion Arrested Last Night
Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office press release:
Humboldt County Sheriff’s Deputies remained in the Rancho Sequoia area throughout the night, continuing the investigation into the whereabouts of Alderpoint homicide suspect Zachary Harrison.
During this investigation, deputies arrested three known associates of Harrison.
- Marshall Larry Kent, 34, of Redway, was arrested on a felony warrant for violation of probation.
- Haylee Lane Williamson, 24, of Zenia, was arrested on a felony warrant out of Trinity County for failure to appear in court.
- Camille Mischell Steele, 34, of Sausilito, was arrested on a misdemeanor warrant for driving on a suspended or revoked license.
Anyone with information regarding Harrison’s whereabouts is encouraged to call the Sheriff’s Office at (707) 445-7251 or the Sheriff’s Office Crime Tip line at (707) 268-2539.
# # #
- Assault in Redway—Sheriff’s Dept. Releases Information
- SoHum Man Wanted for Homicide, Considered Armed and Dangerous
- Sheriff’s Office Will Increase Presence in Rural SoHum As It Continues Its Hunt For Armed and Dangerous Murder Suspect
- Jet Skis Deployed as Sheriff’s Office Searches for ‘Possibly Naked’ Murder Suspect in Alderpoint
- Sheriff’s Office Gently Reminds Public That Anyone Assisting At-Large SoHum Murder Suspect is Subject to Arrest
- Three Arrested During Investigation Into Fleeing SoHum Murder Suspect Zachary Harrison
- Hunt for SoHum Homicide Suspect Continues; Deputies Arrest One, Pursue Another During Search
- Fleeing SoHum Murder Suspect Eludes Capture Yet Again; Associate Taken Into Custody