Note: The Econews Report, which is usually published Saturday morning at 10 a.m., is late this week. Sorry! —Ed.
A divided Green Gang looks back at the process that led to the Terra-Gen wind farm being denied last month, and debates whether or not it should have been.
What did we learn? Where do we go next? Will rooftop solar save us? No easy answers.
- Terra-Gen Critics Said We Should Wait for Offshore Wind, But Will That Project Spark an Even Nastier Debate?
- Planning Commission Chair Bob Morris Resigns Following Supervisors’ Wind Farm Decision
- Bass Explains Why She Switched Positions on the Wind Project; Wilson Calls the Whole Experience ‘Devastating’
- Board of Supes Sinks Terra-Gen Wind Farm on 4-1 Vote, Following Days of Hearings
- (LIVEBLOG) Terra-Gen’s First Day of Hearings at the Humboldt County Board of Supervisors
- (PHOTOS) Terra-Gen Wind Project Opponents Rally in Advance of Big Monday Meeting
- WIND PROJECT SHOWDOWN: Special Board of Supervisors Meeting Set for All Day Monday at the Adorni Center
- Terra-Gen Reaches Agreement With Local Unions, Says Wind Farm Would Be Built Entirely With Union Labor
- THE ECONEWS REPORT: Wiyot Tribal Representatives Talk About Their Objections to the Terra-Gen Wind Project
- Planning Commissioners Explain Their Flip-Flops as Supes Prepare to Hear the Terra-Gen Wind Project Appeal at the Adorni Center
- ‘I Know You Can Do Better!’ City of Rio Dell Asks Supes to Hold Terra-Gen Hearing in a Bigger Room
- In a Wild Meeting, the Planning Commission First Deadlocks, Then Denies the Humboldt Wind Energy Project