The pain can end now. Humboldt’s “animal-style” era dawns today.
In anticipation of today’s opening of Eureka’s sparkly new In-N-Out Burger, your Lost Coast Outpost dragged itself out of bed at the crack of dawn to see who, if anyone, would be ambitious enough to show up hours in advance in the midst of a global pandemic in order to beat what are sure to be grueling lines of people craving that first homeboldt-made Double-Double.
Even though In-N-Out doesn’t open until 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, we were not disappointed. In the clip above, meet the few, the brave, the hungry.
PREVIOUS IN-N-OUT COVERAGE:
- Fast Food Facts and Rumors are Roiling Eureka’s Social Mediasphere
- Eureka In-N-Out Location in the Works; The Longtime Fast Food Rumor is One Step Closer to Reality
- IN-N-OUT UPDATE: A $450,000 Traffic Signal (On the Public’s Tab) May Make or Break the Restaurant’s Move to Eureka
- Eureka City Council Pumps Brakes on In-N-Out Development, Directs Staff to ‘Further Negotiate’ With Developers
- In-N-Out is Still In: Eureka City Council Approves $450,000 Traffic Signal to Facilitate the Restaurant’s New Building, Makes Revenue Deal With Developers
- (PHOTO) Ooo! Look at This Demolition and Imagine Biting Into That First Double-Double
- In-N-Out Traffic Signal, New Bay to Zoo Trail, Waterfront Drive Project On Eureka City Council’s Next Agenda
- (VIDEO) Watch Local Reporting Legend Dave Silverbrand Order an Imaginary Burger From In-N-Out, Still Under Construction
- The Age of In-N-Out is Nigh: Beloved Burger Chain Opens its Doors in Eureka Tomorrow