Arkley Center For The Performing Arts / 7 p.m. / $35 / $20 kids
The Nutcracker, a holiday tradition, follows young Clara through magical dream-lands with the Nutcracker Prince. Set imaginations aglow this holiday season with this all-ages live dance performance at the Arkley Center for the Performing Arts.
Northcoast Employer Advisory Counsil Member Appreciation Luncheon & Gift Exchange
Red Lion Hotel / noon-1:30 p.m. / $20 each additional guest / 18+
445-9641 / firstname.lastname@example.org / View Comments
Pints for Non-Profits: Godwit Days
Redwood Curtain Brewing Company, Arcata / noon-11:59 p.m. / Free All Ages
Godwit Days is a celebration of the Marbled Godwit in Humboldt County in April. During Godwit Days, you will get to observe many bird species and wildlife through the selection of field trips, lectures, workshops, and boat excursions led by experienced local guides during the annual festival.
826-7222 / Web site / View Comments
Free English as a Second Language (ESL) Classes
Humboldt County Library - Eureka Main Branch / 4:30-7:30 p.m. / Free / 18+
Want to improve your English for everyday life, work, or school?
269-1905 / Web site / View Comments
Zero Waste DIY Starter Kit
SCRAP Humboldt / 5:30-8:30 p.m. / $25
Learn to make your own zero waste starter kit! You do not need to buy or make every zero waste alternative all at once. Small changes made by each of us can have a huge impact.
822-2452 / email@example.com / Web site / View Comments
Jazz Night with Bill Allison & Friends
Phatsy Kline’s Parlor Lounge / 6 p.m. / Free / 21+
Bill Allison brings back the tantalizing smooth sounds of history of American jazz.
444-3344 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Web site / View Comments
Cuban Salsa (Rueda de Casino)
Redwood Raks World Dance Studio / 7:15-8:15 p.m. / $7 / $40 6 week series
Salsa rueda is a circle of couples dancing changing partners to patterns called out in Spanish or shown with hand signals. Sponsored by Humboldt Folk Dancers.
822-2652 / email@example.com / Web site / View Comments
Lone Star Junction
Blue Lake Casino and Hotel / 8 p.m.-midnight / Free / 21+
Since 2016, Lone Star Junction has been sharing Original Country Music and Classic Outlaw Country to venues all over Northern and Central California.
877-252-2946 / Web site / View Comments
Savage Henry Comedy Club / 9-11 p.m. / Free / 18+
Eureka’s longest running comedy open mic. Hosted by Nando Molina, Jessica Grant and Josh Barnes.
firstname.lastname@example.org / Web site / View Comments
- BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD: 12:30, 6:10
- BLACK CHRISTMAS: 12:10, 2:30, 4:50, 7:10, 9:30
- DARK WATERS: 3:10, 9:10
- FORD V. FERRARI: 2:30, 5:45, 9:00
- FROZEN II (2D): 11:35, 12:20, 2:05, 4:40, 5:30, 7:15, 8:05
- FROZEN II (3D): 2:55
- JUMANJI: THE NEXT LEVEL: 11:30, 12:35, 1:30, 3:30, 4:30, 5:20, 6:25, 7:30, 9:20
- JUMANJI: THE NEXT LEVEL (3D): 2:25, 8:15
- KNIVES OUT: 12:25, 3:25, 6:25, 9:25
- MALEFICENT: MISTRESS OF EVIL 2D: 1:55, 4:40
- NATIONAL LAMPOON’S CHRISTMAS VACATION: 12:00, 7:30
- QUEEN & SLIM: 12:00, 2:50, 5:40, 8:40
- RICHARD JEWELL: 11:50, 2:50, 5:50, 8:50
- ZOMBIELAND: DOUBLE TAP: 11:40, 9:40
Mill Creek Cinema
- BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD: 3:35, 6:15, 9:00
- DARK WATERS: 6:20, 9:20
- FORD V. FERRARI: 5:15, 8:30
- FROZEN II (2D): 3:55, 4:40, 7:15
- JUMANJI: THE NEXT LEVEL: 2:35, 5:30, 6:15, 8:25
- JUMANJI: THE NEXT LEVEL (3D): 3:20, 9:10
- KNIVES OUT: 2:50, 5:50, 8:50
- RICHARD JEWELL: 2:40, 5:40, 8:40
- FANTASTIC FUNGI: 5:30
- HONEY BOY: 3:30, 6:15, 9:00
- KNIVES OUT: 2:15, 5:00, 8:00
- PARASITE: 1:45, 8:30