TUESDAY LOWDOWN: She/Her/Hers in Arcata
Arcata all-ages venue Outer Space has again herded some up some bands for a midweek music rodeo. Tuesday’s show is headlined by Lansing, Michigan “indie sad grrrl pop-punk” singer/songwriter She/Her/Hers. Sample above. Deets below.
The Great KEET Auction
KEET-TV / 8 a.m.-11 p.m. / Free
Everything from fine dining to fashion, travels, hotel stays, and to keep you safe during your trip - automotive repair.
445-0813 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Web site / View Comments
Farm Shares from City of Arcata’s Bayside Park Farm
Bayside Park Farm & Garden / 9 a.m.-5 p.m. / $450
It’s not too soon to think about securing your Summer Farm Share. The City of Arcata Parks and Recreation offers Farm Shares grown at Bayside Park Farm.
822-7091 / email@example.com / Web site / View Comments
Colleen Clifford and Loryn White
Trinidad Art Gallery / 10 a.m.-5 p.m. / Free
The stained glass of Colleen Clifford and ceramics of newest member Loryn White are on display at the Trinidad Art Gallery for all of March, with a special reception on the afternoon of Sunday.
677-3770 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Web site / View Comments
Humbrews 15th Anniversary
Humboldt Brews / 11:30 a.m. / Free
Humbrews is celebrating their 15th Year Anniversary with food and drink specials all day in appreciation of our wonderful community.
826-2739 / email@example.com / Web site / View Comments
Cider for Nonprofits
Humboldt Cider Company Tap Room / 2-10 p.m.
Join us for Ciders for Non-Profits where a percentage of all tap sales are donated to Redwood Coast American Association of Zoo Keepers!
firstname.lastname@example.org / Web site / View Comments
Get Loved: Reputation Management
See Event Description / 5:30-7:30 p.m. / $30 / 18+
Whether business owners like it our not, review sites, such as Yelp, Trip Advisor, and Google can have a major impact on your business.
445-9720 / Peggy@northcoastsbdc.org / Web site / View Comments
Arts and Drafts / 6-8 p.m. / Free / 21+
Love trivia? Love Beer? Come meet some new friends at Arts & Drafts’ Cheesy Trivia Night!
798-6329 / email@example.com / Web site / View Comments
Lavender Rose Paint Night
Humboldt Brews / 6:30 p.m.
One price includes your paint, step-by-step instructions, and use of all necessary supplies. Bring your appetite and thirst! Full restaurant and bar on site! Delicious local brews & food!
826-2739 / Web site / View Comments
Sunny Brae Jazz
Six Rivers Brewery / 7:30-10:30 p.m. / Free
Enjoy the music of the talented jazz musicians of Sunny Brae Jazz Collective every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month.
839-7580 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Web site / View Comments
Savage Henry Trivia Night
Savage Henry Comedy Club / 9 p.m. / Free
What night is it? Trivia night. CORRECT! Where is it? Savage Henry Comedy Club. CORRECT! Win five trivia nights and get a Savage Henry Trivia Champion T-Shirt! Oh and there’s beer.
845-8864 / email@example.com / Web site / View Comments
- ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL 2D: 12:25, 6:20
- A MADEA FAMILY FUNERAL: 12:50, 3:40, 6:15, 8:55
- CAPTAIN MARVEL 2D: 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, 5:30, 6:30, 7:30, 8:30, 9:30
- CAPTAIN MARVEL 3D: 4:55, 8:00
- CAPTIVE STATE: 1:20, 4:00, 6:40, 9:20
- FIVE FEET APART: 12:20, 3:10, 6:00, 8:45
- GREEN BOOK: 3:20, 9:10
- GRETA: 4:50, 9:40
- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON: THE HIDDEN WORLD 2D: 12:55, 3:35, 6:10, 8:45
- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON: THE HIDDEN WORLD 3D: 11:55, 7:15
- ISN’T IT ROMANTIC: 11:50, 2:05, 4:35, 6:55, 9:15
- LEGO MOVIE 2: THE SECOND PART 2D: 11:45, 2:20
- WONDER PARK 2D: 12:00, 2:15, 4:40, 6:50, 9:00
- WONDER PARK 3D: 2:40
Mill Creek Cinema
- ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL 2D: 3:10, 9:10
- A STAR IS BORN: 6:00
- CAPTAIN MARVEL 2D: 2:30, 5:30, 6:30, 8:30
- CAPTAIN MARVEL 3D: 3:30, 9:30
- CAPTIVE STATE: 3:35, 6:20, 9:00
- FIVE FEET APART: 3:00, 5:50, 8:40
- GREEN BOOK: 3:50
- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON: THE HIDDEN WORLD 2D: 3:45, 6:15, 8:45
- ISN’T IT ROMANTIC: 6:55, 9:15
- WONDER PARK 2D: 3:55, 6:10, 8:20
- CAPTAIN MARVEL: 2:25, 5:35, 8:45
- EVERYBODY KNOWS: 1:45, 5:00, 8:15
- THE IMAGE BOOK: 1:30, 9:30
- WOMAN AT WAR: 4:00, 6:45