Dear sweet God, look who’s in town.
Ferndale native and food nom nommer Guy Fieri tweeted a warning to Humboldt to let us all know that he walks among us, hey hey. Earlier today our man and his man’s best friend hiked up to that algae-filled pond in Russ Park…
On one of my favorite trails at Russ Park in hometown Ferndale. Cowboy leading the way!! pic.twitter.com/whg1nqQqKd
— Guy Fieri (@GuyFieri) July 8, 2016
… before covering his torso in Warriors/Humboldt-themed threads from Humboldt Republic and modeling before his 1.9 million Twitter followers. Behold!
Great googly moogly! Where will Guy kick it next!? Ahhhhhhh!
# # #
FORMERLY IN FIERI:
- Guy Fiery at the Humboldt County Fair-y
- Remain Calm … But Guy Fieri is Shopping at Eureka’s Costco Today (PHOTO)
- Fieri Fanatic on Nationwide Pilgrimage Flies to Humboldt, Eats at Guy’s Favorite Restaurant
- The Fieri Chronicles
- Big Balls and Beefheart: The Guy Fieri Update
- LoCO’s Big, Dumb Guy Fieri Watch
- Flavors of Humboldt to Be Virtually Tasted Nationwide: Local Family Bakery Featured on Guy Fieri’s Cooking Show
- Chromeo Loves Guy Fieri. Does Guy Fieri Love Chromeo?