Heed these words, skywatchers!
Before you inquire to LoCO if Humboldt is being invaded by Trump militia paratroopers, let us pass on this hopefully calming information to you. This morning LoCO received word from Emily Jacobs, program director with the Humboldt County Aviation Division, that a US Army Chinook helicopter coming from the north is scheduled to stop at ACV for refueling, probably between 4 and 4:30 p.m. She did not mention any associated invasions so we are going to assume none are planned (but then of course the media would be in on it, yeah?).
Anyway, please do not aim your laser pointers at the nice Army people. That is all.
RECENT LoCO LOOKS UP:
- Hello, Kettenpom! PG&E Would Be Grateful If You Could Refrain From Shooting Down Its Helicopter Tomorrow
- MONDAY SKY WATCH: Before You Ask Us, ‘Why the Helicopters…?’
- Yes! Those WERE Military Helicopters Hovering Over Your Home!
- (UPDATED, They’re Back) Apache Helicopters in Humboldt Skies are Nothing to Freak Out About
- Here’s Why a CHP Helicopter Was Circling North Arcata Tonight
- Yes, There Will Be Helicopters in Humboldt’s Skies This Week
- PG&E Chopper Crew Active Around Carlotta, Battening Down the Electrical Mainline for Winter
- Helicopter and Law Enforcement in Benbow