Four months after nearly breaking a man’s arm in half to win his second professional mixed martial arts fight, Arcata native Cass Bell has agreed to enter the Bellator ring for a third time.
Bell’s next fight is scheduled for April 27 at the SAP Center in San Jose for Bellator 220, but his opponent remains a mystery.
“I will most likely find out who I’m fighting in a month,” Bell told the Outpost.
Bell has maintained a perfect professional record of 2-0 since signing with the fight promotion company Bellator MMA last year, and his purse continues to increase with each fight.
The local fighter has made a reputation for himself as a submission specialist on the pro circuit after defeating his first opponent with a guillotine chokehold and his second with a vicious armbar.
Cass Bell’s complete second fight.
Bell’s next fight will likely appear on the undercard of the main event — a title fight between MMA stars Jon Fitch and Rory MacDonald.
- Local Fighter Wins Amateur Title in Big Vegas Bout, Dreams of Going Pro
- Local MMA Fighter Cass Bell Turns Pro; First Big League Fight Scheduled for Next Month
- (VIDEO) Arcata Mixed Martial Artist Cass Bell Set to Fight in First Pro Bout Tonight at Bellator 199
- Cass Bell Wins First Pro Fight, Submits Opponent With Guillotine Choke Hold at Bellator 199
- Local MMA Fighter Cass Bell Accepts Second Pro Bout, Will Appear on Bellator’s Most Anticipated Card of the Year
- ROUND TWO! Cass Bell One Day Away From Second Pro MMA Fight
- (VIDEO) Cass Bell Predicts Win, Defeats Opponent With Second-Round Armbar
- 2018 in Sports — Some More of the Best Moments of the Year