John Ross Ferrara / Friday, Feb. 10, 2017 @ 3:06 p.m. / Hardly News
Hollywood Blocked Off Wabash Today So a Couple of Actors Could Grind on the Hood of a Car
- (PHOTOS) Humboldt is Currently Collecting its Craig Robinson Selfies
- Big Hollywood Stars Will be In Humboldt for the Next Month Filming ‘An Evening with Beverly Luff Linn’
- Arcata City Councilmember Invites Stars of Film Currently Shooting in Humboldt to Saturday’s Women’s March in Eureka
- Thousands Flood Eureka’s Streets in Solidarity With Women’s March on Washington
- Celeb Watch 2017: Emile Hirsch Takes a Selfie From What Appears to be the Eureka Inn Lobby
- Oh! It Seems We Can Now Finally Talk About The Movie Filming in Humboldt
Film crews blocked off traffic on Wabash between Pine and A Streets in Eureka this afternoon as Hollywood come closer to wrapping up the movie “An Evening With Beverly Luff Linn.”
Crews could be seen filming in the parking lot of the Vang Chang Market, and in front of a home on the corner of Wabash and Summer Street.
LoCO’s Hollywood spies captured the below footage of two actors humping away on a car outside the residence:
Smut that Hollywood is using to corrupt our fragile youth, no doubt.
Be on the lookout for those celebs while you can.
Humboldt-Del Norte Counties Film Commissioner Cassandra Hesseltine tells LoCO that the shoot wraps this Sunday.