At approximately 7:20PM, officers attempted to serve a Felony Warrant on Jesse Lussow (age 40 of Fortuna) in the 2500 Block of Hannah Court.
Upon arrival, Lussow fled out the back of the residence. A perimeter was established, K9 Nordy was deployed and shortly later, Lussow was taken into custody without incident.
The Fortuna Police Department was assisted by the Ferndale Police Department, Humboldt County Sheriffs Office, & California Department of Fish & Wildlife.
- Bayside Man Chased Down By K-9 Unit ‘Nordy’ After Allegedly Assaulting Ex-Girlfriend
- Refusal to Obey Officer’s Commands Led to K9 Being Deployed, Says Fortuna Police
- Fortuna Police Dog Nabs Alleged Plywood Thief
- Fortuna Burglary Suspects Taken Into Custody at Dogpoint
- Suspect Apprehended; High-Speed Chase Ends When Vehicle Drives Off a Road at Humboldt Hill
- Fortuna K-9 Cop Locates Fleeing Felony Warrant Suspect Hiding Under Insulation
- Burglary Suspects Found After Their Rig Full of Stolen Loot Was Towed, Fortuna Police Say