Humboldt’s most notorious ass-kicker Cass Bell is set to fight in his fifth professional mixed martial arts bout next month.
“I am proud to announce that my next fight will be an event honoring the brave men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces,” Bell stated on his social media page. “I have the utmost respect for our men and women in uniform and the family and friends who support them and I am thrilled to be given this opportunity. Thank you all for your support, I am so ready to get back in that cage!”
The event, which will be free for active military members and up to four of their guests, will be held on Dec. 20, at the Neal S. Blaisdell Arena in Honolulu.
The Arcata native will look to protect his perfect professional record of 4-0 at the event. Bell’s next competitor has not yet been announced.
- Local Fighter Wins Amateur Title in Big Vegas Bout, Dreams of Going Pro
- Local MMA Fighter Cass Bell Turns Pro; First Big League Fight Scheduled for Next Month
- (VIDEO) Arcata Mixed Martial Artist Cass Bell Set to Fight in First Pro Bout Tonight at Bellator 199
- Cass Bell Wins First Pro Fight, Submits Opponent With Guillotine Choke Hold at Bellator 199
- Local MMA Fighter Cass Bell Accepts Second Pro Bout, Will Appear on Bellator’s Most Anticipated Card of the Year
- ROUND TWO! Cass Bell One Day Away From Second Pro MMA Fight
- (VIDEO) Cass Bell Predicts Win, Defeats Opponent With Second-Round Armbar
- 2018 in Sports — Some More of the Best Moments of the Year
- 2018 IN SPORTS — The Top Local Stories of the Year
- Arcata’s Cass Bell Signs On for Third Pro MMA Fight
- Miller Makes His Mark at West Coast Elite III
- Cosce Dominates on Good Night for Local MMA Fighters
- Bell Opponent Named for April Bellator Showdown
- Bell Ready and Relaxed Ahead of Bellator Showdown
- BREAKING — Another Successful Bellator for Arcata’s Bell
- Bell Signs Multi-Fight Contract With Bellator
- THIS WEEKEND: Alex Cappa Gets First NFL Start in Bucs Opener Against 49ers; Two Local MMA Fighters Appear on Same Pro Card